Connections & Networks
Stay connected with classmates and the College, whether at reunions, online or when we visit your home community. Remember to update your contact information, share your recent career milestones, achievements and personal updates since you graduated.
The College of Nursing Facebook and Instagram pages are a terrific way for alumni and friends all over the world to stay connected.
Join the conversation with thousands of Alumni just like you on Twitter (@uSaskNursing).
Or stay caught up with the College of Nursing in photos on Instagram.
Contact us to add your name to our college email list.
Interested in starting your own alumni chapter? Do you currently meet with other nursing alumni for coffee or enjoy golfing together? You have the start of your very own Alumni Chapter! Alumni chapters serve as the connecting link between alumni and the College. Contact us to start one today. Here are some benefits:
- Meet the Dean when she visits your area
- Invite the Dean to your alumni chapter
- Network with students at College of Nursing events
- Stay connected with alumni in your area
- Become a College community champion. Be our go-to person when we visit your community.