Alumni and Friends
Interested in sharing your talents, experiences and a little bit of your time? Volunteer with the College of Nursing.
- Recruitment fairs – talking to high school students about nursing around the province of Saskatchewan
- Reunion event support – annually as needed
- Alumni community champions – community point person when the Dean visits or an event is being held in your community
- Class representative – point person who keeps in touch with your classmates and organizes reunions with the College’s assistance
- Class panel speakers – when needed by faculty for particular courses
- Student orientation and graduation banquet speakers – a brief speech given to students about the alumni experience