The Annual Impact report was established in 2012 as an annual publication. As the title implies, each of the stories within the report highlight the impact of work being done within the College of Nursing, including programming, research and college initiatives, as well as alumni and donor information and upcoming events.
- BSN Pre-Professional Year Course Requirements
- BSN Pre-Professional Year Social Science and Open Elective Options
- BSN Postcard
- BSN Brochure
- BSN Location Map
- BSN Why U of S?
- BSN General Poster
- BSN Regina Poster
- BSN Prince Albert and Northern SK Poster
- BSN Yorkton Poster
- PDBSN Prerequisite Equivalents
- PDBSN Postcard
- PDBSN Poster
Ask a Health Bus Nurse
Ask a Flight Nurse
Ask a Nursing Instructor
Ask a Long Term Care Nurse
The Nursing Education Program of Saskatchewan (NEPS) was created through a partnership with the University of Saskatchewan and the Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Science and Technology (SIAST). The program accepted its first cohort of students in September 1996. The NEPS Second Degree Entry Option (SDEO) was also established in September 1996. In March 2003, the Saskatchewan Indian Federated College (SIFC) [later named First Nations University of Canada] joined the partnership. The last intake of students into the NEPS program, as well as the SDEO, was accepted in 2010.
NEPS reports include Graduate Exit surveys along with two and five year follow-ups.
- April 2018 - College Relations Spotlight
- March 2018 - Indigenous Spotlight
- February 2018 - Clinical Team Spotlight
- January 2018 - Finance Spotlight
- December 2017 - Dean's Office Spotlight
- November 2017 - Enrolment Spotlight
- October 2017 - Faculty & Staff Spotlight
- September 2017 - CEDN Statistics
- August 2017 - E-Learning Centre Statistics
- July 2017 - Graduation Statistics