Alumni and Friends
Philanthropy is said to be the practice of giving money and time to make life better for other people, often involving some personal sacrifice. With gratitude, the College of Nursing recognizes those philanthropists who have given greatly and sacrificed much in support of nursing education.
Your gift to the College of Nursing ensures we can prepare the next generation of nursing leaders. Join the community of alumni and friends who support the College of Nursing at the University of Saskatchewan.
- Student Support - Student awards impact students and benefit communities. Whether honouring a family member or cultivating interest in a particular area of nursing, the College of Nursing would be pleased to help you create an award.
- Class Gift - eg. The Degree Class of 1965 Nursing Student Bursary
- Leave a Gift in your Will - Planning for a bequest means you can support the exact area of nursing education and/or research most important to you. eg. cancer research, rural nursing support, children's wellness, etc.
- Memorial Gift - Honour the memory of a loved one, recognize the legacy of a mentor or celebrate the accomplishments of friends, colleagues and family members. Can be unrestricted or may be a designated gift.
- Matching Gift - Many employers offer matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. If so, we encourage you to participate as your gift to the University may be doubled!
- And more.
For more information about how to donate to the College of Nursing, visit Ways to Give.