Clinical Placements

Clinical Accommodations

The University of Saskatchewan provides services and/or accommodations for students with disabilities. All students with disabilities are encouraged to register with Access and Equity Services (AES). Access to most services and programs provided by AES is restricted to students who have registered with the office. If you have a disability you must contact AES. Additionally, please make an appointment with the professional academic advisor on your campus to discuss accommodations for clinical placements.